2018-09-21 18:00:36

This beautiful bathroom had a big open space where we added a bench to bring color to and fill the space. Only 8% of buyers can see an empty space for what it could be. The other 92% cannot and will walk away if they can’t figure it out. In today’s market, it’s important to stage for the 92%. Help them figure out the layout and make an emotional connection. When you stage a home, it will help the sellers get top dollar for their home.

2018-09-21 15:00:10

Just because…I love adding fresh cut flowers to a room.. it adds a pop of color and warms the space they go into#kginspires#design#interiordesign#myhappyplace

2018-09-19 12:59:17

Super excited to present this design concept to my clients#kginspires#commercialdesign#interiordesign#lovewhatido#

2018-09-18 16:50:30

Sneak peek of one of our new project in Laguna Beach#kginteriordesign#bathroomdesign#remodeling#lovemyjob

2018-09-14 14:21:11

Some of my accessory pics of the week!! Happy Friday#highendhomestaging#milliondollarlisting#design#greatteamwork#OC#accessoriesoftheweek

2018-09-12 16:26:14

Love designing our arrangements! Succulents are a great addition to a space.. by adding a crystal to the arrangement it adds a little bit of sparkle#creativearrangements#crystals#design#creativeaccents#kginteriordesign

2018-09-10 18:50:22

This dark small space was the first impression when walking into the home.. We used smaller scaled furniture and properly spaced the space..Now this space look larger and it give buyers options on how to fit their furniture in this room#smallspaces#milliondollarlisting#design#oc#lovemyteam

2018-09-10 17:53:01

In today’s market sellers should stage properties in order to get the maximum price! 92% of buyers cannot see a Homes potential when a home is vacant..By staging a vacant home it allows that 92% to see the home at its potential..Still have a few more drapes to hang and add some finishing touches…kginspires#milliondollarlisting#colorinspiration#stagingsells#highendstaging#lovemyteam#oc

2018-09-07 15:10:41

Who says that woods need to match?! By adding different finishes you create a fun look without it being too much. And these mid century modern chairs are some of our favorites!

2018-08-28 21:24:55

Natural accessories are always a favorite of ours to use. They’re fun, interesting, and add an outdoor element to the space.

2018-08-24 20:41:51

Friday night inspiration. We preferred adding darker woods to anchor this space and keep it balanced.

2018-08-23 15:52:42

Love these sinks we installed in the master bathroom.. By adding a sink with color or texture it’s add an element of surprise to the design#bathroomdesign#remodel#construction#lovemyjob

2018-08-20 18:11:53

Monday night marketing meeting#lovemyteam#newmarketing#editingvidoes#workingoninstagram

2018-08-16 19:05:12

Staging tip: we recommend place settings only at the bar. Keep the dining room and kitchen clean, adding only a centerpiece to the table. This will keep your MLS photos from looking cluttered and distracting.

2018-08-14 20:45:14

We love mixing metals with books and natural elements. When a built-in is this big, we like to create interest so things don’t get lost but rather make a statement!